Overview (Program Summary)
LinkedIn® is a powerful tool that can support you in every professional realm - job search, overall career development, personal brand, and life-long learning. The key to unlocking LinkedIn's® power is knowing how it works, keeping up with its new features, optimizing its networking capacity and seeing the benefits beyond looking up individual members' profiles and reading through news feeds.
Please join ACC Northeast and the P&CM (Practice and Career Management Committee) for this webinar presented by legal career transition expert Colleen Torell, J.D., of Keystone Partners Legal.
This updated webinar will help you gain perspective on how you can and should use LinkedIn® for your own short - long term goals. Colleen will also address the following topics:
- Putting LinkedIn® in context: a quick-hit discussion of why in-house counsel should embrace LinkedIn®;
- Building a stand-out profile that maximizes your active/passive job search, networking presence and personal brand;
- The types of user activity that can drive more profile views and maximize reach;
- Learning opportunities to prepare for career change and other transitions;
- Professional development and life long learning.