7950 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, USA 22102
Overview (Program Summary)
LIVE IN TYSONS at VALO PARK!
This popular event offers you an opportunity to meet one-on-one with career-advancement professionals and/or attend small breakout sessions to get their insights on career path, résumés, LinkedIn profiles, and networking. You can also
update your professional headshot with a proferssional photographer for free!
Featuring search and placement professionals that are ACC NCR Professional Growth Partners: Bridge Partners; Easter Consulting; Firm Advice; Garrison & Sisson Inc.; Major, Lindsey & Africa; and Robert Half. One-on-one sessions will last 25 minutes, at which you can discuss:
- Interviewing skills.
- Perfecting your résumé.
- Improving your LinkedIn profile.
- Leveraging your network and improving your networking skills.
- Your next career step.
- Developing a career plan.
- Click here to review the participating professionals' level of expertise and areas they can address.
- Identify the person/people you want to meet with based on your own experience level and interests.
- The registration confirmation page for this event will have a link to sign-up for no more than 2 one-on-one sessions. On that sign-up page, you will be able to select a particular professional and time.
IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of the program, we ask that you make sure to attend any session for which you register or let us know in advance that you need to cancel so that another member can have your slot.
SMALL GROUP BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
New this year, participating professionals will also offer breakout sessions throughout the day to discuss relevant and compelling topics in a group setting to assist you with furthering your career. You do not need to register for the breakout sessions. Click here to see the Agenda of Topics for the Breakout Sessions.
ACC National Capital Region has also engaged a professional photographer to take professional head-shots of any participants who may want them for their LinkedIn profile or other purpose. We will provide this service at no cost to participants. Unlike in past years, all must register and complete the COVID attestation to obtain your professional headshot (perfect for LinkedIn!).. First come – first served!