CONSUMER AND PRODUCT LIABILITY PRACTICE GROUP
CPL Practice Group Mission:
- Developing informational resources to share among members;
- Organizing informal gatherings or events around specific legal issues;
- Organizing continuing legal education programs;
- Providing access to sponsor attorneys expertise and additional resources;
- Providing forums where members can exchange ideas and expertise;
- Access to webinars and other online resources for time-constrained members.
- A live event per quarter* (CLE, roundtable discussions, social, etc.);
- “Show and Share” Best Practices Coffee Club (informal gatherings organized by members to discuss a hot or trending topic);
- Industry-specific newsletters (e.g., Food & Beverage, Data & Discovery, Dietary Supplements and Cosmetics, Drug & Device, International Arbitration);
- Lunch and Learn Webinars (access to online presentations on specific legal topics);
- Email Updates and Quick Hits (regular emails with useful tips, tricks and things that can make a difference in your daily practice);
- E-Group Bulletin Board (provides online forum for questions and answers and sharing of information and ideas).