7 great reasons why you should attend the Annual Meeting:
- Your future success. As we navigate through the pandemic and move toward a post-COVID world, it's vital for you to invest in your future, keep pace with changes in regulations and what they mean for you and your company, and elevate your practice and law department to a new standard of excellence.
- The right subject matter. This year's conference is packed with practical, interactive, and engaging adult learning formats — sessions, workshops, and roundtables that will help you and your colleagues from around the world dig deep into critical subject matters.
- Expert presenters. Hear directly from an impressive group of legal industry thought leaders.
- Unparalleled networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with your colleagues from around the globe with 30+ hours of networking opportunities.
- Solutions. Get up-to-the-minute information from law firms and legal service providers.
- CLE/CPD credit. Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year's worth of CLE/CPD credits. (Maximum number of CLE credits you may earn is dependent on your jurisdiction’s approvals and sessions attended.)
- The Las Vegas Experience. Our host city and venue have implemented the steps necessary to ensure the health and safety of its conference participants. Tap into the energy of Las Vegas and carry your networking beyond the Annual Meeting to opportunities around the city. Enjoy world class dining and entertainment experiences in conveniently located venues. In town beyond the meeting? Nature is a short drive outside the city. Explore what else Resorts World and Las Vegas have to offer.
Prefer a virtual experience? Details coming soon!