ACC’s Board members are from Australia, Africa, Europe, and North America, reflecting a diverse, and global organization.
WASHINGTON — The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), a global legal association representing more than 45,000 in-house counsel, today announced newly elected officers and directors of the 2023 ACC global board of directors. They were sworn in during the ACC 2022 Annual Meeting taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"The ACC 2023 Global Board of Directors bring together extraordinary business and legal expertise combined with an invaluable variety of perspectives from around the world," said Veta T. Richardson, president and CEO of ACC. "We are thrilled to capitalize on this level of knowledge to better serve our global membership."
“The slate of highly qualified candidates made the selection process a difficult one,” said Adrian Goss, incoming ACC global board chair who served as chair of the Nominating Committee. “We greatly appreciate all those who expressed interest in serving our association. Volunteers at every level allow ACC to educate and connect with our members and the broader in-house community.”
The 2023 ACC global board of directors includes general counsel and chief legal officers spanning Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies. The 2023 officers are as follows:
- Adrian Goss, General Counsel, Bauer Media Audio & Publishing UK (chair)
- Tracy Preston, EVP, CLO, Corporate Secretary & Chief Compliance Officer, HanesBrands, Inc. (vice-chair)
- David Bamlango, General Counsel & Senior Executive, Trade and Development Bank (secretary)
- Cristina Gonzalez, Chief Legal Officer, Staples, Inc. (treasurer)
In addition, the new directors of the ACC global board of directors include:
- Brian Campbell, Chief Legal Officer, DHI Group, Inc.
- James Ford, SVP & Group General Counsel, GlaxoSmithKline
- LaTanya Langley, Chief Legal Officer, Edgewell
- Lorne O’Reilly, Lead Counsel, Dow Chemical Canada
- Christie Yang, General Counsel, Walton Family Foundation
A complete listing of ACC's board leadership can be found here.
About ACC: The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global legal association that promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel who work for corporations, associations and other organizations through information, education, networking, and advocacy. With more than 45,000 members in 85 countries employed by over 10,000 organizations, ACC connects its members to the people and resources necessary for both personal and professional growth. By in-house counsel, for in-house counsel.® For more information, visit www.acc.com and follow ACC on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.